Tuesday, April 8, 2008

hot dream (Maryam)

I had a dream about you last night,
oh how everything seemed so right...
together we were having so much fun,
seeing your bright smile so clear to me,
with your eyes so horny as can be...

Imagination your touch and kiss,
a hot dream so real to me...
to hold you close and feel your love,
was so tender and sweet from above...
Your hands on my breast
My nipple was hard
Your cock in my throat
My pussy was warm
You looked at me with hunger
I licked your cock with desire
You pushed your cock with so power
I tasted your cum with so warmth

I did not want to wake and have it end,


Is it wrong to feel this way,
about a dream that occurs every other day...
touching my pussy playing with my clit,
touching your penis playing with your cock
rubbing your cock on my ass
touching my clit with my hands
rubbing your cock on my cunt
pushing your cock with so tight
feeling my cunt so much warmth
holding my breast with your hands
pushing me down with so strict
I like your force it makes me lean

happiness I'm searching for and hoping to find...
a dream I love it seems so real,
that each time I wake I do feel...

The warmth in my belly a smile on my face,
because I've found true happiness some other place...
not complaining nor will I ever deny,
the feeling that's coming upon I...
for now it's just a dream to me,
in a far away world I do for see...

No comments:

Contributors