Friday, October 24, 2008

waxing for Master (nikki)

decided to go take care of a little personal grooming since today was
a slightly less intense day... went to my favorite little vietnamese
salon. always a little erotic, but knowing that i'm going to share it
with you adding a whole new dimension...

started with eyebrow waxing. In a little room, lying on a contoured
table, my lower back supported. beautiful (but not very friendly,
kind of sturn actually) vietnamese woman hovering over me, gently
touching my face, smoothing my eyebrows. I try to relax as she brings
scissors close to my eyes, touching and trimming the longer hairs.
it's actually quite relaxing.

then it is time for the wax. she applies it with a little wooden
stick, like a tongue depressor... goes on HOT, on the edge of feeling
like it is burning me. then tightening. actually feels kind of nice
as it cools, like a hug. And then she takes a little piece of cloth
and pushes it into the wax rubbing. this feels good too. gentle
pressure.

but then... she has to rip the wax off! ooo, it hurts! a ripping,
burning feeling. can feel the spot where each root has been ripped
from the skin. and the pain lingers. she presses her hand down,
helps a little, but it is still intense. breathe into it. and she's
moving on to the next spot, coating with the hot wax, rubbing...

and then she is done and it is time to do the bikini area. i've been
shaving the lips, but the mound gets razor burn really easily, so I
prefer waxing. and I want to look pretty for you for Monday... i've
been letting it grow for about a week, it's long enough now.

I mention that it was lopsided last time and she says "it's better if
you take underwear off..." in her pidgen English. it's true, last
time she just pushed my panties to the side, my legs open in a diamond
shape... but now she wants me to spread myself, exposed.

I think of you, and how much you will enjoy me describing the whole
experience and I remove my panties.

but the description will have to wait... i'm typing with my thumbs and
I have run out of time...

Imagining you waiting to hear the rest… hard at work… thinking of me,
as I described… mmmm.

Sooo, where was I. Oh, yes, I had just removed my panties. So I take
them off, lie back down on the table, legs spread, feet together, open
(but not totally open, just a little open)…

She takes a handful of baby powder and rubs me with it, professional,
but still shocking to feel somebody touch me there… her hand warm and
firm, the flesh feeling springy under her touch. She touches the
mound, but also moves further down, applying powder to my lips, not
really spread, but slightly parted. I breathe into the experience,
recording each sensation and feeling in my mind.

I can see her examining me, looking at the length of the hairs,
deciding how to best apply the wax. She is business like, unsmiling.
Stern, yes. She turns away to get the first application of wax, and I
lie there, acutely aware of how exposed I am, what this must look
like. How close this is to my fantasy.

And then the hot wax is going on. She has one hand on my inner thigh,
holding the flesh away from the crease, the other applying the wax
right at the edge, where my leg goes into my crotch. Hot. Doesn't
feel quite as hot as on my face, but the warmth is seeping into me.
Again the warmth feels good – although the anticipation of the pain
makes it hard to enjoy. Then she is rubbing, pushing the cloth into
the wax with her fingers, creating a solid bond, getting ready to rip
it. Strange feeling, the rubbing. So intimate, so personal. My
whole body moving as she pushes into my crotch… hmmm, what does THAT
evoke????

And then the first rip. Ooooo. Even more painful than on my face.
Feels like the hairs are being ripped out of my uterus. Blinding red
pain. Breathe into it. Relax into it. Let it wash over me. Think
of it as a gift. She is holding her fingers to the spot she ripped,
applying pressure, soothing it. Again, a strange feeling to have her
fingers there, me open, exposed. Objectified. That's what it is, she
is professional, and I am just an object to be worked on, repaired,
perfected.

She is moving on. My thoughts and reactions unimportant to her, she
has a job to do. She applies wax to the whole right side, ripping it
off in small sections, going back to get stray hairs. Her hip presses
into my left leg, naked and bent, the knee close to her as she moves.
She puts her hand on my knee as she leans over to apply more wax,
concentrating on what she needs to do.

And then… then she is moving down the table, her hand is on me. And I
realize she is spreading me! Spreading my cheeks and looking.
Noticing those hairs I mentioned seeing in the mirror. And she is
applying wax next to my anus. She's ripping those hairs out. And
putting pressure where the hairs were for a moment until the pain
subsides. Incredible feeling of exposure. Intimacy. This thing that
I didn't even know about… and now she's examining the spot, finding
the hairs, and removing them. Painfully to boot.

I can imagine what she is seeing. My anus, pink, puckered. My labia.
She can see the opening of my vagina. I am holding myself open. And
she can touch me. Is touching me. I am thankful that I DIDN'T cum
before I left the office… I'm thinking about the idea of someone
being able to know how aroused this makes me, without me knowing they
know… visible arousal is not something women usually need to deal
with. That's part of my fantasy… but I can share more about that
later.

Back to what was going on there… She rapidly moves to complete the
task. Has examined and addressed my entire pubic area. She takes one
more look, then squirts oil on her hand and rubs it into the irritated
skin, holding one thigh open. Ooooo. I knew it was coming, that's
part of the process (she did it on my eyebrows too), but really!!

She says, "all done" and I look down to see my poor, red, tortured
skin. Close my legs, sit up. And get dressed.

No comments:

Contributors