Sunday, January 27, 2008

Command.... (nikki)

My desire functions in a different way when I am submissive. The very
act of being submissive is arousing. Thinking of myself this way, as
an object, a slave, a toy, gives me a strong sexual feeling. My
vagina seems to expand, to open, I feel the moisture flow into it. My
nipples tingle. I feel a pressure at the base of my spine. I am
aroused.

Seeing my Master; choosing to go to him, and then actually going to
him -- finding whatever small scrap of privacy I can find, logging
into the computer, and finally seeing him – the whole process reminds
me of my submission. It reminds me that I am making the decision to
go to him, to give myself to him. That I am his, that he controls me.

So by the time I see him, I am already vibrating with sexual energy.
Even if I am in a bad mood, or my stomach hurts, or I'm tired, one of
the steps in the process will trigger the feelings and by the time I
see his face, my arousal is already tingling through my body.

And then! Then I see the arousal in his face. I see him look at me
with greed, his need to own me flowing through his expression. He
looks at me and the arousal expands further still in me. I don't need
to touch, to rub, to stimulate. Seeing him look at me like this, and
I know I am his. Totally and completely his. His beyond anything I
have ever known, but his like I have always wanted to be. The wetness
surges in my cunt, his cunt as he reminds me, and I am right on the
verge, totally ready to go over.

Finally he shows me that he wants me to cum. He can do this with his
hand, lifting it and showing it to me, reminding me that he can claim
me at will, and then lowering it, as if to put it right in my crotch.
As I see him move his arm down and forward, making the motion he would
make if he really could lift his fingers up and into me, I know what
he wants. And I know he can have it. Or he can do it with just a
look. Staring at me intensely, I know what he wants. And I know he
can have it.

It is a positively reinforcing cycle. He sees me react to his look,
and it effects him. I see the arousal build in him, and it brings me
even closer to orgasm. He sees that and his intensity grows further.
And that pushes me over the edge, my body spasming, the pleasure
washing over me.

The orgasm comes without any physical stimulation. It's not as strong
or as intense as when I do touch myself. But it is clearly an orgasm.
My vagina contracts. I can feel the moisture ooze. And when I do
touch myself after, I am wet. So wet. It is lovely. Magical.
Wonderful. We do it every day, and I hope we will keep doing it
forever.

No comments:

Contributors