Friday, January 4, 2008

Michelle's beating fantasy

He had tied me completely naked to that chair and left me there for several long moments. My wrists bound to the back of the chair, my bare breasts pressed against the seat, my thighs against the legs, my knees bound to the foot of the chair. There was no getting out of it; moving, even the thought of moving was impossible. No light was allowed in the door, the lamps being off and the curtains drawn, just the warm glow of the fire before me. It warmed my face as I gazed at it through the back of the chair.
I could feel his presence as he returned to the room a couple minutes later. I knew where he had gone and why, as I heard a soft thud on a side table which stood next to me. My gaze never waivered from the fire until he came to kneel in front of me. He reached his hand through the bars of the chair and gently cupped my cheek, looking me deeply in the eyes.
My Master. I trusted him with my whole heart, and my body was his for the taking. There was nothing I wouldn’t do for him, all I had was his and in return he gave me everything that was within his power to give me.
His eyes searched mine, looking for any sign of hesitation or fear.
“Are you sure you want this, my slave?” he asked softly.
“Yes Master,” I replied evenly, my lips curving up into a gently smile.
He ran the backs of his fingers over my cheek again before pulling away and standing up.
Anticipation shot through me as I felt him come to stand behind me. A surprised squeak sprung from my lips when a resounding slap was delivered to the right cheek of my up-turned ass. I could feel the tingling outline of his hand. Before I could recover from the first slap, I received another one in the same exact place making it hurt a little bit more.
He slapped the other side of my ass twice, hard, like he had to the other one, before he grabbed two handful of my round bottom. He gripped it hard, squeezing, his nails biting into my soft flesh. I tried to keep my breathing even as I could feel my bottom begin to heat up.
I rested my forehead against the cool wood of the chair, my gasps growing louder with each resounding smack to my tingling ass. This wasn’t any different from any spanking I had received before, until he took a handful of my hair and painfully pulled my head back.
I could feel his hot breath on my neck and his silky smooth voice in my ear.
“Are you ready, my love?” He asked gently.
I swallowed hard before slowly shaking my head. In an instant he pushed my head back against the seat and smacked my ass again.
I sucked in my breath when I felt the leather-tongue of my Master’s riding crop trail down my spine, over my ass to my thighs. He nudged the handle against my aching crotch for a moment, before tapping it against my thighs.
Without warning, he brought the crop down hard against my shoulder blades. A scream ripped from my throat as I felt the burn and the sting, a welt around forming. He gave me almost no time to recover from the first blow before he delivered another to my lower back and then to my already burning ass.
I bit down on my lower lip as he continued to assault my back and ass with forceful painful blows without pause. He groaned and grunted under his efforts and I could smell his sweat. He ignored my screams until they turned into broken sobs. The crop dropped to the floor with a soft thud. The tears streamed down my cheeks and clouded my vision, but I felt him untie me and pull him into his arms.
I hissed as the pain shot through me again as his arms came around me, holding me tight. He buried his nose in my hair and I buried my face into his neck. I didn’t have the strength to move just to surrender to the fell of his arms. My tears wetted the front of his shirt and I could feel his body shaking with emotion. The sobbing slowly subsided into soft whimpers.
He gently tilted my head up to look into his face. He too had tears in his eyes as he slowly brought his lips down to mine, kissing me gently but full of love and possession.
“Thank you Master,” I whispered.
“Don’t ever make me do that again,” he replied before kissing me again.

No comments:

Contributors