Friday, March 21, 2008

Jealousy/Submission/Desire (nikki)

Jealousy/Submission/Desire

It starts as a twinge
A realization
He did that
Not with me
With her
A twinge
That flows down to my belly
Expands
Dark and black
Threatens to erupt through the top of my head
Anger
Hurt
Jealousy
He did that
Not with me
With her
The pain washes through me
I want to flee
I want to hit
I want to scream
But I am His slave
I close my eyes
He wants this
It is for Him
This is His desire
His joy
His girl
I am also His girl
I have chosen this
I let it flow out of me
Let the submission descend like a blanket
Calm
Warm
Take me
Center me
Hold me
Show me that I can
And I do
I listen
I watch
I accept
I take it
Like a blow from his belt
Like His cock in my throat
Like His fist in my ass
I take it
And I feel the humiliation of it
The submission
The obedience
I am His girl
I take it
The familiar warmth
Spreads out froom my core
My cunt
Opening wet, hot
Desire
Washing over me
I am His girl
I take it
I love it
I am His girl
I am owned
This is what I do

No comments:

Contributors