Monday, March 17, 2008

Open Letter To the Family of Master Durn Trilling

ATTN: Durn Trilling's family

RE: Durn Trilling's Praises

I met your Master Durn Trilling when I was still very new in SL. He intrigued me, as well as helped me understand and gain knowledge, and items, for my future in any master/slave relationship I may choose to be in. Yes, he persued, ( but not as much as I had in the beginning) and yet, left me to fully decide which way I would choose to go....whether it be with him or not. for this I will always have a deep and abiding respect for him.

Your Master Trilling is truly a wise and patient man. He has tutored me in many things in SL, and yes, even persuing me to join your wonderful family. He is a very persuasive and impressive man on many levels!! I do have to tell you that I have been more than tempted, on more than one occassion, to submit fully to this incredible specimen of a man!!! For every time I turn around he reveals yet another incredible facet of his love and devotion to you, his family!! I find this very appealing.

But alas, I have proven to be a very stubborn and arrogant submissive. I realize that it seems the two do not belong together, and you may be correct. As loving, patient and persuasive as your Master Trilling is, I find myself fighting against the very real feelings I could have for his mind, body and soul!! For I do not reject the idea of being a part of your loving family for anything he has done........for it is my own obstinence and arrogance that holds me back! I realize that these very qualities may be my downfall as a true submissive. I have already had a Mistress tell me that I should consider being a Dom. I don't think have it in me to totally control, as I cannot submit my life to total control within a "family" atmosphere.

He shared with me the wonderful poem that his #1 had written. I have to say that, yes, it stirred up feelings of why I believe myself to be submissive. For I too love that feeling of being
"...brought to new highs
left floating and dark
only sensation exists
magnified"
I hope this to be a compliment to the writer, for you did stir me.....I smile and blush at the same time.

I close this wanting to tell all of you that I am envious, and intrigued by his love for you all, and that I believe all of you to be very lucky to have such an extraordinary Master in him! I thank him deeply for his friendship and guidance he has offered to me. I have found it to be priceless and have tried to pass on his knowledge and philanthropy to other new submissives, as best I can, still being relatively new myself.

As a final note, I want to address this to your Master and bow deeply to him and thank him for everything I have gleaned from just being in his presence.......bowing.

Thank you for your time all of you......

Leoness Catteneo

No comments:

Contributors