Sunday, June 21, 2015

OhShelly (slaveoh) Floor Exercise

I am on the floor, my butt sticking up in the air, the tips of my breasts dragging in the fibers of the area rug in the basement.

Master commands, “1.”

 move slowly forward, the rough shag rug catches my nipples, not caressing so much as scritching and scratching, making them crinkle slightly and sending mixed messages of pleasure and discomfort to my brain.

“2”

I move slowly back, feeling my ass move further into the air as my nipples are tortured and pleasured again by the rug.  My back hurts as I try not to collapse as I move slowly enough to have room to change direction when my Master calls the reverse command.

“1”

His command moves me forward again bringing my ass back down from its height as I stretch forward, nipples almost screaming with mixed messages of “ouch” and “ooooo.” My knees are burning as I grind them into the carpet.

“2”

My nipples are on fire as I drag them back along the carpet again. My wetness cools my pussy and I am certain that my rising ass distracts my Master, but the carpet on my sensitive skin distracts me more.

“1”

He changes direction on me suddenly, and I have to begin the slide back down to the floor.  The fact I don’t know when he will make me change direction adds to my distraction, making it harder to think. Making me more his plaything.

“2”

My legs and arms are trembling.  My shoulders are shaking as I try not to crush my breasts into the carpet Holding myself in this position, ass up, shoulders down. He calls this routine “report” and has told me that he will want me to give him my status while doing this.

“1”

The ache in my body, the burning of my nipples, the air over my spread ass and pussy…. my brain no longer has any thought but the routine I perform for my Master. I am a trembling, quivering creature, begging for release both from my physical exhaustion and my sexual desire.

I am his plaything. My release is not up to me. I will continue until Master allows it.

No comments:

Contributors