Friday, June 26, 2015

OhShelly (slavoh): Pee and Punishment

Master and I meet in the morning. He has coffee, reviews my wardrobe, checks on my well being, and has me arouse myself. Sometimes it’s kegels while pinching my nipples. One time it was sitting on a hard chair with a large marking pen pressed against my clit and rolling back and forth.

But he always touches my brain, and makes it fizzy.

The other day after he left and I went to shower I was washing my ass, as ordered, with the detachable showerhead and my mind raced with the images he had put in my brain. He had me pee while twisting my nipples, imagining it was him tweaking and pinching me as he stood in front of me while I sat on the toilet.

I took the fantasy further in my mind with the hot water spraying my ass, and soon pressed tightly against my pelvis, the handle between my lips as I wiggled it against my clitoris. Then my finger took over and I started to cum.

And I realized what I had done. I had broken Master’s order to not cum without permission. To even touch myself without permission is not allowed, and I had done so much more than touch myself.

He owns me and I cannot lie to him. When he asked, I had to tell him. And so I am being punished.

The punishment has two parts. First, I have to cum for him three times a day. In the public restroom at the office.  While my coworkers come in and sit down in the stall next to me, I am burying my fingers in my  lap, twiddling and flicking and thinking or my Master, getting hot and swallowing my yips and gasps.

The first time was fun. The second time was harder. The third one took a lot longer… I had thought the “Cum three times a day” would be fun.  But it’s work. It’s sexy work, but it’s scary that I could get caught. And having to arouse myself on command makes it less pleasure and more a task to be completed, like a dutiful housewife spreading her legs… only I am not allowed to fake it.

The other punishment was to pee through my fingers. Every time for three days.

I sat down on the toilet and dutifully put my fingers below me. And I couldn’t pee. The thought of spraying urine on my own hands was too disturbing to me. I went back to my Master and reported my first cum, but my lack of peeing.

Later the pressure built  I asked my Master if I could go pee. “Fingers slave.”

“yes Master.”
I grabbed paper towels. I sat and presented my fingers.  And I peed. The stream was hot, much hotter than I expected.  When I was done I reached for my paper towels, and hardly wet them.  I wiped myself and washed my hands. It was all very simple and clean, hardly worse than wiping myself normally.

I am peeing a lot these days because Master has me drinking so much water. He reminds me to pee “as ordered” and I do. And something has changed in my brain. Everytime I sit down my hand goes automatically between my legs.  I welcome the hot flow. I… I like it.

Every time I sit there, urine flowing over my fingertips I have a quick argument with myself….

“I can’t believe I am doing this,” sensible old me says.
“Yes, but he is my Master,” my growing slave persona replies.

And sensible me cannot argue, because she has hot piss running through her fingers. And she is owned. And slave me smiles and snuggles into the flow like the embrace of her Master’s grip.

No comments:

Contributors